Get Started By Contacting us!
More than half of the population in Ocean County uses a fireplace in their homes. Wood stoves and other fuel-fired appliances are the primary heat sources in homes.
Reports have found that more than 60% of chimneys in residential homes catch fires in rural areas each year. The reason behind the fire is most commonly creosote buildup in the vents.
For proper and safe operation, it is necessary to maintain your heating system regardless of whether you burn wood or any other fuel. If you’re planning to hire a chimney sweeping company, make sure it offers all types of chimney sweeping services like ours.
When Hiring Chimney Companies, Look For These Services:
Apex Air Duct Cleaning & Chimney Services is a chimney company in Lakehurst, NJ that provides all types of chimney services. These services include cleaning, inspection, repairing, maintenance, and level 2 inspections for factory-built fireplaces. Now check if your chimney company provides the following services, making it a one-stop solution.
1) Chimney Sweeping: The new era has brought a safer and more civilized approach to repairing and cleaning chimneys. However, the requirement for professional chimney sweeps hasn’t changed.
With over 30+ years of expertise in the chimney sweeping service and maintenance field, we’ve done a lot of great work. Apex Air Duct Cleaning & Chimney Services is proud to offer effective chimney sweep services to people across Lakehurst, NJ.
2) Chimney Obstruction (Animal Removal): Your chimney serves as a funnel that takes the smoke from your fireplace away from your house. However, your chimney flue liner also provides additional support that keeps it running safely and effectively.
Many homeowners might not know about their chimney’s liner or if they own one. But it’s vital in limiting heat transfer and keeping the structural integrity.
Plan an inspection and cleaning of your chimney with Apex Air Duct Cleaning & Chimney Services today! Sometimes, the chimney becomes a home for animals, so removing the animals or any other obstruction from the chimney is essential. If you face such an issue, choose Apex Air Duct Cleaning & Chimney Services chimney sweeps located in Lakehurst.
3) Chimney & Fireplace Safety Inspection: Regular chimney inspections are a great way to discover potential hazards like blockages in the chimney and flue liner, which can cause a chimney fire or carbon monoxide poisoning.
Apex Air Duct Cleaning & Chimney Services conducts internal and external chimney inspections performed by trained technicians to ensure that the chimney is in good condition. Our professionals will tackle any chimney repair if your chimney has any problems.
4) Chimney Repair & Gas Fireplace Repairs Services: We know how important it is to use the fireplace within your home, but even the finest and most robust products can fail through the years of exposure to the heat.
Our company has more than 30 years of experience repairing, servicing, and maintaining chimneys across New Jersey. You can trust our experts to give your chimney and fireplace the attention they deserve and to provide you with the best services. Don’t let your house be at risk because of a potentially defective chimney; contact us today at 732-314-7171
5) Venting System Maintenance & Chimney Leaks: Keeping your chimney in good shape provides peace of mind regarding your home’s safety. The certified chimney sweeps from Apex Air Duct Cleaning & Chimney Services in Ocean County have worked with the residents of Lakehurst for many years, with advanced cleaning methods that target the areas like the chimney cap where creosote builds up. We take great joy in ensuring that your chimney is functioning correctly.
It is important to have your chimney cleaned and inspected every year. This helps your home greatly, by preventing damage and making sure it’s ready for use during the colder months.
A chimney leak can result in damage to the flue if water enters through it. That’s why it’s important to repair chimney leaks as soon as possible. Also, it will prevent animals from taking over the space, which would lead to future chimney repairs.
According to the Chimney Safety Institute of America (C.S.I.A.), it’s recommended to clean your chimney and fireplace at least twice a year. If you ignore the chimney and fireplace cleaning in Ocean County, it will be hazardous for you. Therefore, if you are looking for a Chimney Company in Lakehurst, Apex Air Duct Cleaning & Chimney Services is the perfect solution.
We’re committed to providing the residents of Lakehurst, NJ safe and clean home environments. And we do this by ensuring the cleanliness of the chimney and fireplace.
Call us at 732-314-7171 and get assistance for all your chimney-related needs with the best chimney company in NJ! Apex Air Duct Cleaning & Chimney Services in Lakehurst, NJ is the chimney company providing a one-stop solution for all your needs. We are a full-service provider for all your chimney needs, including chimney sweep, repair, inspection, liner installation, and much more.
Lakehurst is a borough in Ocean County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough’s population was 2,654, reflecting an increase of 132 (+5.2%) from the 2,522 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn declined by 556 (-18.1%) from the 3,078 counted in the 1990 Census.
The community of Lakehurst first reached international fame as a winter resort around the turn of the 20th century, following the opening of the Pine Tree Inn in 1898. In 1911, the rope factory in the town burned down, prompting the formation of a volunteer fire department.
The Hindenburg disaster, occurred on May 6, 1937, the German zeppelin Hindenburg arriving from Frankfurt am Main caught fire at the Lakehurst Naval Air Station, which is located in Manchester Township (not in the borough of Lakehurst).Learn more about Lakehurst.
A chimney sweep is specially trained to use brushes and rods to clean off creosote from in the fireplace. This is how the smoke chamber and firebox get cleaned.
Soot builds up inside the flue of a chimney. Due to this, black soot can even start to escape the chimney and reach walls in your home.
Chimney sweeps are trained professionals equipped with the tools to perfectly clean out your chimney.
The NFPA strongly suggests a chimney cleaning should occur yearly. A chimney cleaning yearly can remove creosote and soot from the inside of your flue.